TARZAN IS TODAY STORY

TARZAN IS TODAY STORY


First I will introduce myself. I am called Tarzan, the jungle boy. I lived in a jungle in India. I will tell you my story. When I was a baby my mother worked in a rice field and she took me with her. She left me under a tree during her work. While she was working, a big leopard came and carried me from my clothes by her sharp teeth but it did not hurt me, and prevented other animals from hurting me. After 4 years later, I grew up and I learned many things but I did not act like human behavior, for example I walk with my arms and legs like animals. In addition I ate uncooked meat and food. The animals taught me to do that


اولا سأقدم لكم نفسي . ادعى طرزان ,فتى الادغال .عشت في غابات انديا. ساخبركم بقصتي .عندما كنت رضيعا امي كانت تعمل في حقل ارز واخذتني معها .ترتكني تحت شجرة فترة عملها .بينما كانت تعمل, فهد كبير اتى وحملني من ملابسي بواسطة اسنانه الحادة لكنه لم يؤذني ,ومنع الحيوانات الاخرى من ايذائي .بعد اربع سنوات , كبرت وتعلمت الكثير من الاشياء لكنني لااتصرف مثل سلوك البشر  ,مثلا امشي بيدي ورجلي كالحيونات. بالاضافة اكلت لحم وطعام غير مطبوخ , الحيوانات علمتني فعل ذلك .