Learn English Easily And Quickly : The hope 

Learn English easily and quickly : the hope



Hope means that we should never give up when we want to reach our goals and our ambitions. My story goes back to the time when I was in third secondary, I had the aim to get high marks and enter university or a college. I studied well and tried to be optimistic all the time because I realized that being pessimistic leads to nothing. Thus, I kept my strong determination up and my family was encouraging me to study hard. As a result, with my hope I achieved my aim and get high marks which enable me to study in a college

الامل يعني انه يجب الا نستسلم عندما نرغب في الوصول الى اهدافنا وطموحاتنا . قصتي تعود الى الفترة حينما كنت في الثالث ثانوي .كان لدي هدف ان احصل على اعلى الدرجات و التحق بالجامعة او الكلية .درست بجد و حاولت ان كون متفائلة طوال الوقت للأنني ادركت ان كوني متشائمة لايقود لشئ.بالتالي حافظت على عزيمتي القوية عالية وعائلتي كانت تشجعوني لأدرس بجد.كنتيجة بالامل حققت هدفي وحصلت على درجات عالية التي  مكنتني من الدراسة في الكلية .